Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Holiday visitors

My sister is visiting for christmas. We don't know how long she'll be here. My Cousin is also visiting. Cousin is the only cousin of mine that I actually talk to ever. I don't know why. I don't even talk to her that much. Just.. whenever she drops by, which isn't really that often. I hate having company. I give up my room and comfortable bed to accomodate others that I don't even like having over. Can't I love my family from a distance? But no. I have to be sociable. Oh well, at least it's only for the holidays.

But the bad thing about it is that I have to make apple pie for christmas. I like making apple pie. So what's so "bad" about it? Well, mostly it's that I have to share. I don't want to share my apple pie with people who are visiting. And I know my sister and cousin... they can eat alot! I mean, one of them doesn't look like she can, but she can. I know they'll eat all my pie up. I know it. So I'll have to make two to make it last longer. Will it work? No. There will be ELEVEN people in our house for christmas. 11. That's alot. So if I cut each pie into six pieces, everyone can have one at least. But it'll probably be cut by Dad. If there is one super power my dad has, it's cutting huge slices of anything for himself.

I'm starting to not like christmas as much either. I wonder what holiday I do like...

No comments: