Monday, December 3, 2007

Still not done

I still haven't done those papers that are due tonight. I seriously hope that I can type as fast as I think I can, because I'm going to try to knock them out before my dentist's appointment at 2:00 pm today. I don't know where the dentist's office is, and I think I'm going to miss getting the mail today. I'll have to get it when I get back from the dentist's office. I'm expecting a package. I ordered Wagons East! on DVD, so I hope that that gets here today. It's the movie that John Candy died while making. They had to reuse scenes at some points because he wasn't around to film them himself. It's a very funny movie. Very funny. I can't wait for it to come.

On another note, I have a new favorite song. It's pretty good. I haven't had a favorite song since I was about 13 years old.

Anyway, I'm off to writing papers. A few of which are late... so I need to do those first. I dread going to class tonight because my English teacher is so nice, and I hate turning in papers late because she is literally the booking agent for guilt trips.

No comments: