Saturday, November 15, 2008

Everyone else is doing it.

I know sometimes, I'll read a blog post that happens to be an open letter addressed to some famous person, usually politically based. And I think: How interesting! This person is writing to this famous person about something and maybe that famous person will happen across this open letter to them and consider the contents therein.

So now it's my turn. I've been wanting to do this for a long time.

An Open Letter to Owen Wilson.

Dear Owen Wilson-

Really not trying to be mean here. And I'm probably sure I could find an answer by searching on Google. But I've been wondering this since I was 13. . .

What's up with that nose?

Very sincerely

Me.

3 comments:

Jenna said...

too funny!

Anonymous said...

Mary~
Lets give the man props ... when everyone else in Hollywood (and beyond) resorts to plastic surgery to change their appearance, Owen Wilson used what God gave him. It's worked for him so far :)

Jenna said...

Maybe personality and 90% good looks are better than perfection