Saturday, December 27, 2008

Happy Holidays!

So Christmas is over, but that doesn't mean the fun has to end! I've got tons of presents to play with, and a few parties to attend!



A few of the more notable gifts I received include:


  • A brand new digital camera (red)!

  • Some long johns. Those are fun!

  • Mamma Mia Soundtrack- which I immediately put on my zune and can't stop listening to!

  • Raspberry Hot Chocolate!! I flipping love hot chocolate. I should register that phrase as a trademark. Hahaha. I say it often enough. But it's true!
  • A lava lamp (from a white elephant christmas party, so it's still technically "something I got" for christmas)

So anyway. I have a party to get ready for. I've been cleaning all day. Some high school friends and I are going to get together. I'm not going to tell you which nerdy club we were all in, but I'll tell ya - it's sure as heck not Physics Club ;) hee hee!

So I've been putting up old articles and flyers from "back in the day" (this phrase here means 2006) . And I kept some of the props/costumes from then, so I've been putting them up on diplay for the partay. (Note: "partay" was spelled as such in order for it to match the word "display". Don't think for one second I can't spell "party". I won the spelling bee in 4th and 5th grade, yaknow. Got the ribbons to prove it. And besides. When you p-a-r-t-y as much as I do, it's hard not to spell it right!)

I'll be at a different party tommorrow night. At Jenna's house as per the usual. That's where all the hip-hop-happenin' people go for things like chrismas parties or new year's eve! That was where the aforementioned white elephant christmas party was held as well. I can't count the number of times I've gone to their house. It's just so much fun! (But don't worry, Mom- I have much much more fun staying at home and watching movies with you than I ever will at anyone else's house ever!)

So those are my end of year plans! See y'all later!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun :-) Happy new year Mary!

Anonymous said...

Hello,
thanks for the healthy tips.
I like very much your blog.This is nice collection and references information.

Liz said...

You are such a liar!! I know you have WAY more fun at Jenna's house than you do at home, but that's okay. You should have fun over there! (as long as you still like me best!)

Mary said...

Mudphudder- Thanks! I'm glad you stopped by! I feel speshul now :)

Blatant Advertiser- I love how accurate and personal your comment is. And all of the grammatical ingenuity is refreshing (did you study english at Oxford or something?)! If I'm ever over in mexico (which is unlikely, because even though mexicans are hot, there are also bugs down there) I'll think about that time a mexican dentistry site tried to slip one past me in the comments section. =) (for future reference, you would've gotten further with an "hola, mama sita!")

Mom- I always like you best. Always! Better than everything in the whole world, even!

Jenna said...

Maybe Dr. Scottsdale would like to have been invited to the party? Too bad! Blatant advertising is one way to make it to the Naughty list & not be invited to my house.

Anonymous said...

Here's to a safe and happy new year for you and yours!
I hope the pah-tay's were fun.

Medical Billing Service said...

Great!!!
It is Very informative blog.
I like your Health care policy
Thanks