Friday, March 5, 2010

Weekend of Craziness!

So I've been working at this preschool for the past month and I finally went to pick up my paycheck yesterday and I was relieved that it was enough for me to put most of it in the bank! I told the bank ladies that I'd be back soon with more money because this weekend was going to be very busy! I'm babysitting, catering a wedding open house, and babysitting some more! I can't wait for Monday morning when I can go to the bank and deposit more money into my very small bank account.

I've been saving up trying to pay for school myself this next semester. I found a number of a woman that might need a summertime nanny, and I think I'd be perfect for the job! I have a car, an imagination and tons of experience! I just need to figure out if I want to take classes during the summer or not. I don't know.

4 comments:

Peter said...

What have you done with the real Mary? I read your March 5 blog and KNOW that you must be a pod "person" who has taken over Mary's body. I'd lighten up on the whole "can't wait for more work" spiel if you want to pass as Mary...

Mary said...

Hahaha! I think it's the Money that's getting me excited. The more money I get, the sooner I can come visit you, right? So the "can't wait for more work" is really just me saying "Gimme more dollaz".

I feel like an independent woman when I have this much bank in the bank. I think, to explain my point, Destiny's Child lyrics are called for.

"All the women who are independent
Throw your hands up at me
All the honeys who makin' money
Throw your hands up at me
All the mommas who profit dollas
Throw your hands up at me
All the ladies who truly feel me
Throw your hands up at me"

Now I can throw my hands up, too! Woot! Raise the roof! Hahahaha!

Cierra Rafajko said...

Thats great that you've been able to work and earn some money. Money is always a good thing to work for. I hope you are doing well.

JP said...

Glad to see you're doing well...You ever consider becoming an EMT? Pay is pretty decent and sometimes schools offer training courses.