Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Google Reader Trends

Top Read:

























In reference to the picture above: If you are wondering why Ramona is on there twice, it's because she's just that awesome!!! ;)

Also- I haven't figured out how to stop double following people on blogger and google reader, but that's only because I haven't bothered trying.

Most Starred:



.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Same reason why Bongi is on this one twice. He's just that amazing!!! ;)

I also can't understand why Killing Batteries isn't higher on both lists. That guy is cool.

I wish google told you which blogs were your favories, because these lists would be in a totally different order.

I really use Starring as a way to bookmark posts I want to read again, not only those I really like, but also those which I just want to check out later rather than reading them at that moment.

8 comments:

rlbates said...

Thank you, M3. :)

Vijay said...

Many thanks Mary :)

Dreaming again said...

pouts ;o)

Hey, I'm going private sometime next week!

Dr. A said...

What do I need to do to move up the list? Uh, maybe actually write a post about something other than my show. Maybe that'll help hehe.

Seriously, I'm honored just to be on the reading list. I appreciate it!

Pain Management Transcription said...

Pediatrics Transcription –Eyered offers pediatrics transcription offering high quality pediatrics transcription services for medical transcription services in US

Liz said...

Okay, Mary, so I was all excited to be on your list and even more excited that you had *starred* some of my posts....until you said that those that were *starred* were not neccessarily ones that you actually liked. Oh. Now I'm pouting like 'dreaming again'.

Mary said...

Figured I'd answer comments on here. I like when other people do it on their blogs.

Ramona and Vijay - you are welcome!

PK - be sure to let me know how to get in! Don't wanna never see your blog again!

Dr. A - What if I said you were at the top of the list in my heart? :D (Cue: awwwwwwwww)

Ridiculous Spammer - Aww, are you jealous because you want to be on the list? TBSS.

Momma- love you! All the posts from you that I star are ones that are wonderful! But I have to be careful. If I star all of your posts, the other ones will get jealous and get low self esteem because yours are all so much more awesome than the rest! True story.

sanjeet said...

Totalmedtranscription Offers Medical Transcription Services In India And Offshore Medical Transcription Services. Medical transcription companies, medical transcription India, transcription companies, Offshore Medical Transcription India, medical transcription in India.
Medical Transcription Services