Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Post 51! Wow!

Wow, I can't beleive I'm halfway to 100 already!

Anyway, Today in Med. Term, we learned about the major arteries and such in the body. I already knew where the Femoral Artery was. Various television shows have been jumping on the "severed the femoral artery" train lately. I also learned about how the heart works. I heard something, though that my anatomy and physiology teacher would've called Hogwash. Whenever people call action potentials "electricity", he always says it's hogwash. And then he goes on to tell some story about back when he was in 'Nam. It's pretty fun in A&P. Not as much fun in Med. Term, but still, we learn alot more I think.

My second Med. Term. test came back today, and I got 93%!! It was exciting.

Anyway, you know that part in Harry Potter (I've gone and forgotten which movie it was in) where Hermione is explaining to Ron and Harry how many things Harry's Girlfriend must be feeling and then Ron says "One person can't feel all that, they'd explode!". I love that part.

I Sometimes feel like that. I feel all sorts of things at the same time, and I remember what Ron says, and I'm afriad I'll explode or something. I'm worried and sad and happy and excited and tired and bored and exstatic all at the same time.

I think that part of the problem is that I'm happy all the time. Even when I'm sad, Happy is always there. Everything is always funny too. So even when I'm crying about something on tv, I can laugh at myself for worrying about a tv show so much. I think if Happy and Hilarious weren't always there, I wouldn't be as overwhelmed. But then I don't think life would be half as much fun without them as my constant companions.

Also. . . Valentine's Day is coming. I like Valentine's Day. I think it's a nice day. Afterwards, there's always candy really cheap at the store. Also, it kind of puts me in the mood for Chick Flicks. I love chick flicks. When I've been watching chick flicks for awhile, I usually get all emotional, and end up crying even at the toughest awesomest movies. Last year, I watched so many lovey dovey movies, I even cried at Con Air. There's that part at the end where he is reunited with his wife and daughter. I totally just bawled my eyes out.

Random Note: My hip hurts. When I lift up my right leg to put it up on the table (how rude! That's not very polite at all! Don't try it at home unless you want to get in trouble!) There's this sharp, agonizing pain in that muscle in the front part of my leg. Also, I feel horrible, because I'm sure I learned that in Med. Term. the other day, and I've already forgotten.

3 comments:

Jenna said...

hip-flexor

OK, maybe your car happened because you were saying that you are always happy & that upset the universe & so something horrible had to happen!? It's like the praying for patience deal -- I don't do it because then bad stuff happens!

Did you know that I have been on the phone but mainly on=hold for one hour and twenty-eight minutes. How's that for a way to spend Valentine's Day???

Anonymous said...

Making hero gold is the old question : Honestly there is no fast way to make lots of hero online gold. Sadly enough a lot of the people that all of a sudden come to with millions of hero online moneyalmost overnight probably duped . Although there are a lot of ways to make lots of hero money here I will tell you all of the ways that I know and what I do to buy hero gold.

As a new player , you may need some game guides or information to enhance yourself.
holic gold is one of the hardest theme for every class at the beginning . You must have a good way to manage yourholic money.If yor are a lucky guy ,you can earn so many holic online gold by yourself . But if you are a not , I just find a nice way to get cheap holic gold. If you need , you can holic online money at our website . Go to the related page and check the detailed information . Once you have any question , you can connect our customer service at any time .

Anonymous said...

I can get Pirates of the Burning Sea Gold cheaply,
Yesterday i want to buy potbs goldfor my brother.
i hope him like it. i will buy potbs Doubloon for him
as birthday present. i like the potbs money very much.
I usuallybuy potbs Doubloon and keep it in my store.
I can get ro zeny cheaply,
Yesterday i want to buy ragnarok zenyfor my brother.
i hope him like it. i will buy iro zeny for him
as birthday present. i like the cheap zeny very much.
I usually buy ragnarok online zeny and keep it in my store.