Friday, April 3, 2009

La Pelota

So a year ago, FIFA released a video displaying amazing soccer tricks. Look up Fifa Street 3 anywhere and chances are, you'll happen upon this video:



Now, I don't know how much (if any) of this is photoshopped or fake or whatever. I do know it looks flipping cool!

When I first saw this video, I really dug the sound. That song playing in the background sounds awesome! So I tried to find an actual mp3. But they didn't actually record a track or release an mp3! They made it just for the video! So I went on for months searching for the mp3, eventually giving up.

But I was looking it up today, the first time since last november, and I discovered THIS! The song wasn't La Pelota by Alejandro Londono- it was La Pelota by Massive Music feat. Alejandro Londono! AND! They provide links to download the mp3 for free! How amazing! So now, I have a brand new song on my zune and I love it!

Happy early birthday to me! :)

P.S.- I've posted this on facebook, but I wanted to say it here as well. My birthday is in 26 days. You all have until the 29th to find Patrick Dempsey, put him in a really big, really pretty gift box, and send him to me. Get going! What are you still doing here, reading my blog? GO!

No comments: