Thursday, May 19, 2011

Fresh start!

Alright, so I am done with advertising on the blog. I mean, yeah, it was cool, but seriously, I am done. I want my blog to be fun, and a reflection of who I am. I don't want to be a sellout. I want this to be something I want to do, not something I am obligated to do, yaknow?

I miss the people, the other bloggers, and just the atmosphere this blog exposed me to.

I kind of want to come back to all of this and I mean on a consistent basis. I know I have a lot I want to write about and I want to write for me. I want to get my creative side going, because I have been concentrating so hard on social and educational aspects, I think my creativity and writing is starting to suffer.

Anyway, I just thought I would kick it off with this.

Soon, I am going to be blogging regularly. I got a new iPad for my birthday April 29th, and this on-screen keyboard will take some getting used to, so until I get back up to the 70-80 wpm I was at before when I was typing regularly with an actual keyboard, my posts will be shorter than my usual rambling.

I think that will be a healthy and welcome change, though.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I'm glad to see you blogging again. I miss reading your witty humor. You need to tell me when your coming home so I can plan a party for you. :)

Mary said...

Haha, thanks, Rebecca! And believe me, if I could come home tomorrow. . . Well, okay, maybe I wouldn't. There is still fun to be had and there are still hearts to be broken. Hahaha! Although I do wish I could be there! We will have to talk on the phone soon, because we have not been this far apart for this long since we met! We have to catch up on everything!! With any luck, I will be home before summer ends!