Monday, April 14, 2008

Wonderful New Blog

Well, it's not really all that new. I just discovered it whilst reading a travel book on Romania at Barnes and Nobles after biology was canceled last thursday.

killingbatteries.com is the place. It's great, it really is. I love reading about this guy's travels and adventures. It's not a medical blog, but it's sure as heck got my attention. Go on over there and check it out if you have hours to spare. Maybe you'll learn something. I know that I, for one, had never thought about being a traveller before, but now it sounds kind of exciting. I think I'll travel on my breaks from medical school. That'd be alot of fun. Imagine being a doctor and travelling around helping people like some sort of travelling doctor-adventurer. Haven't they made a movie about that? I'm sure they must've. But I think it'd be alot of fun. I especailly have wanted to go to Romania as of late. It's a gorgeous country. Tons of fun stuff there. And this guy has been there, and done that. How fun!

No comments: