Monday, September 22, 2008

Blog Highlights 4

Blog Highlights is a thing I did earlier in my blogging, that I haven't done in a long time. I know both medical and non medical people visit my blog, and also that people my age and "more mature" ( I originally put "Old People, but I know how sensitive some of you are when I go there, so I didn't ;) lol) people as well stop by here every once in awhile. So I figure, why not show each the other side by highlighting the blogs that I find interesting, and kinda giving them a tour around the blogs I like!

This comeback blog highlight will be about...... SCANMAN!!!

Over at catscanman.net!!

Alright, so in case you guys haven't seen it, Vijay has a podcast up. Now, even though he hasn't done an episode since like, February. . .(we want more Scanman!!) It's still wicked awesome!! He tells awesome stories, and with his own time limitations, all three episodes take a little less than 45 minutes to listen to! (I know, because I went through them all last night on my zune!!)

Check it out right HERE!! My favorite one is the one where he talks about meeting his lovely wife for the first time. Very funny story if you haven't heard it, and hilarious story even if you have!!

If you have a zune, like me, just copy/paste this address:

http://feeds.feedburner.com/ScanManSpeaks

into your add podcasts section and you'll have instant access to whenever he posts a new one! (Which should be soon! Now that I've found them, I want more scanman podcasts!!)

So check that out, and also check out his blog over at http://www.catscanman.net/blog/

He always has interesting and fun posts like one with a image perception personality test on it. . . (I just had to take it to see how my scores matched up with his!) He got Artist and I got Guru!! We are only one space away! We must be twins or something!!

Your result for The Perception Personality Image Test...

NFPS - The Guru


You perceive the world with particular attention to nature. You focus on what's in front of you (the foreground) and how that fits into the larger picture. You are also particularly drawn towards the shapes around you. Because of the value you place on nature, you tend to find comfort in more subdued settings and find energy in solitude. You like to deal directly with whatever comes your way without dealing with speculating possibilities or outcomes you can't control. You are in tune with all that is around you and understand your life as part of a larger whole. You prefer a structured environment within which to live and you like things to be predictable.



The Perception Personality Types:


16715388163861827773.gif___1_500_1_2000_7fa54554_.jpg

Take The Perception Personality Image Test at HelloQuizzy

______END OF BORING QUIZ YOU DON'T REALLY CARE ABOUT____

So yeah, go check out his blog, and his podcast and his twitter!! Follow him on Twitter here if you aren't already!! --> http://twitter.com/scanman

He's an awesome medblogger and an even more awesome friend! He was one of my first medblogger friends, and has been an amazing person to know, and I feel privelaged to have met him!

If y'all wanna know exacly how awesome he is, stop by the Dr. A podcast next Thursday night, and he'll probably be in the chatroom ready to greet and befriend any newcomers that stop by! You won't regret it!

______________

(if any of you care to see the other posts in the Blog Highlight series, just click on the tag, and you'll be whisked away into a land of . . well, you'll be taken to a page with all of the blog highlight posts on there)

1 comment:

Vijay said...

Thanks for the wholesome praise Mary. Though real macho men like me don't blush, I came close.

PS: The check & gift package are on their way, as agreed :P