Saturday, November 24, 2007

California Dreamin'

I'm tired of my family as of right now. Honestly, how can some people stand to still live with their parents and brothers and sisters when they're 30? I mean, geez! You've put up with them long enough, and every person has their limit. But honestly? Every attempt to get out of here made previously by my older siblings has failed. My oldest sister and her two kids are living with us, and I can't see how she can stand it! She's 24 and still lives at home!

Favorite Uncle lives in Southern Cal. and I think it'd be great to go out there for college. I'm looking into transferring to a college there as I blog. There are some good pre-med programs there as well. I think I'll have to finally take out a student loan, and I'll need my own computer and depending on where Favorite Uncle lives, I'll need either a bike or a car to get to school. I'd have to see if it was okay with him, and my parents would have to make arrangements and stuff, but other than that, I think it'll work out. I don't know what college I want to go to, but one of the ones that I'm looking at looks like it has a combined Bachelor Md ... so I think I am going to look into that next. If Favorite Uncle won't take me in, I'll find some other family member (there are dozens) and go to college while living with them. I dunno, I just need to get out of here.

No comments: