Thursday, November 29, 2007

Procrastination

I really need to stop procrastinating. I still haven't finished any of those papers, much less started on them, and I have class tonight so I can't work through the whole day. I keep putting things off not wanting to deal with them then, and then it all stacks up and I still have the stuff to do, although now, less time. I really need to quit putting things off until the last second. I have too much to do and not enough time to do it in. I can't beleive I'm even blogging right now! I should be working! What's wrong with me that I need to find a distraction -any distraction- to keep me from working on my papers. If the blood-mobile pulled up in front of my house right now, I'd go give blood, I swear I would because that would mean more time for me to sit around and do nothing about my responsibilities. I hope I can break this bad habit. I can't afford to keep procrastinating.

No comments: