Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Dang yall. . .

Today my American Government teacher said what he'd been wanting to say since he first met us.

-Direct Quote-

"I am smarter than all of you."

---
Yes, that's right. Not "I'm smarter than all of you when it comes to. . . " No. He finished it with a period and everything. Question- Am I surprised? Answer- Not really. I've been waiting for it, actually.

But ah well. At least I'm passing. That matters much more right now than his ego.

I'll be able to stick it out for the next however many weeks and deal with it. A silly unrelated to the discussion comment here (ex: wow, those are really big words you're using) , a random personal question there (ex: did you get a haircut? cuz it looks - aaamazin'!) and I'll be out of there in no time.

Also- anyone who wants to buy one of these for me can if they want to. . . (hi mom!)

1 comment:

Liz said...

Way to go, Mary! Stroke the ego, compliment the id(iot) and you're a shoe-in for an 'A'!!
And while I'd love to buy you everything your heart desires...I'm spending way to much money on your brother..and you need get a job!