Monday, January 7, 2008

New School Day

Today is my first day of school. Well, I mean, the first day of my third semester of college. The first day of my sophmore year of college. It's only been a few weeks since I last had classes, but I still feel like a little kid entering kindergarten.

What if my teacher is mean?

What if the other kids in my class don't like me?

What if there's a bully waiting to pick on me?

What if I get homesick?

Today I have Medical Terminology. I figure it'll give me a head start in med school. It's only for about an hour and fifteen minutes long, but it's twice a week and it's from 12:30-1:45. Anyway, I hope I can keep on top of my work. I just need to do it as soon as I get home, so I don't forget!

Tuesday I have my College Algebra, Anatomy and Physiology I (another head start class), and Bio 102

No comments: