Friday, January 18, 2008

What a nerd

My collection of MacGyver is complete. I have all 7 seasons on DVD!!! It's soo cool. Watching the last one first totally ruined some stuff for me. But thats okay. I'll watch the rest of it later. I'm so psyched.

Anyway, I have been making flash cards for Med. Term. Class for awhile, and dangit, there are alot of things I need to make cards out of. It's kind of ridiculous. I officially hate flash cards now. And the flash cards are just for studying. The homework is worse. I have tons of homework to do and if I want to sell back the book, I have to keep it clean, so the homework is killing small forests all over the place. Good job homework. Nice to see you caring about the environment.

Red wings lost to the atlanta thrashers and won against the knucks. I hate that they lost to atlanta. but at least they've beaten the avs this year.

No comments: