Friday, May 9, 2008

I almost peed myself a little bit.




















Because I was so excited!! About what? Well how about the fact that someone awesome visited and actually commented on my blog? I feel like I just met Johnny C. McGinley, or Brad Pitt or something. Yes, it is that big to me. I mean, just because this person isn't in movies or on tv, doesn't mean it's not a big deal.

Do you see that screenshot? What's the name up there? Can you tell? That's right, it's Doctor Anonymous. And here I was thinking that the third comment on this post was going to be my mom or something like that (She finally has joined the ranks of bloggers). Never in my wildest dreams (sorry for the lame cliche) had I ever imagined that Doctor Anonymous, whom I've spend all my spare time the past week listening to via downloaded podcasts on my zune, would come here, to Medi-Medi, and comment on something that I had written! And he wished me a happy birthday! How awesome!! I don't know about y'all (Yes, I said it! And why not? I live in the south!) but I was pretty excited. And now that I know what time his show is on, I'm going to be sure to catch it next week at 9:00pm. I've already set my phone alarm that tells me to do everything.

So, if you want to know where I'll be next Thursday night at 9:00, the answer is in the comment. I'll be over at blogtalkradio.com in the chatroom listening into the podcast and watching the Dr A cam.

Also, I've decided that it's probably time for me to decide on a profile pic. You know how Aggravated DocSurg has John Belushi as his or how Dr. A has a stethescope on a bag for his. I need to find one that is me. One to help me so that I'll be better known. I'm not looking to put up a picture of me, like Val Jones, because I'm not half as photo-friendly as she is. Just a picture that says "ME" all over it. But not literally of course.

4 comments:

Jenna said...

Wow! That's so cool that he made a comment on your blog.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for linking to my blog, and for the flattering photo comment! The blogosphere is flat - we're all friends here, no hierarchy. But Dr. A will enjoy your patronage. I am his first groupie. LOL.

Cheers!

Liz said...

He commented because he knows how totally awesome you are!! (I've known it all along!)

Cierra Rafajko said...

Mary, Hey it's Cierra.. Here is my E-mail address cierra_r@msn.com. Send me your E-mail address so I can request you for my blog.. ttyl!