Friday, May 23, 2008

Counting to Infinity

I dare you to watch this. I double dare you. This is an hour long video of someone attempting to count to infinity. I'm watching it right now, and I'm determined to watch the whole thing. Oh my gosh, he just skipped from 1,278 to 1,269! He lost track and went backwards! Awww, poor guy. But he's doing it! It's way hard to count along, because he keeps messing up and so do I. Holy cow he almost did it again. We'll get to a number like 1,359 and forget what's next for a minute, and then have to think about it until we come up with 1,360. It happens alot at the "9"s. We're at 1,380, and he's starting to say three thousand instead of one thousand. Poor guy getting messed up. This is intense.

I don't know if I can sit through this whole thing. Bahaha, he just said 1,430 really funny. Thir-deee.

He said that the thousand four hundreds weren't that bad, but they were kind of difficult.

He stopped and told me to comment with a certain phrase if I was watching at that moment. What a smart idea! Good way to weed out the weaklings. . . or those with something to do on a Friday night.



Holy cow, I did it. I made it though the whole video. 61:46. An hour, one minute, adn 46 seconds, and we made it to 1,999, infinity. I feel . . . acomplished. Somehow, and like I just wasted an hour of my life counting to 2,000 with some guy.

2 comments:

Mary said...

yes, I do realize it was stupid, but I had to. I had to see if I would actually sit through it. and I did. Nice determination, huh?

Dreaming again said...

Hmmm I should get a video camera ... I can count to 999 on one hand. Imagine the hits I could get!