Thursday, May 22, 2008

I should've listened.

Momma always said to never eat too much candy. I bought a whole lot last night, and the Reese's Pieces were the first target. I'm halfway through the bag as I speak, and I can't stop. I have had them for breakfast, and after lunch and been snacking on them all day. They make me not want to eat normal food. I honesly need to stop eating them like, right now.

I went to a last minute banquet thing at my old high school. It was exciting at first because all of these different people were so excited about seeing me, but I wasn't really excited about any of it. I guess I have moved on. High school nostalgia isn't a problem for me. Which is a good thing. I can't wait to transfer though. I need to hurry the paperwork so that I can send it in and see if I'll be able to get out there by January. I'm hoping to get into a college in Idaho. The opposite corner of the country. But at least I know some people in Washington State, so I won't be to far from a "vacation family" where I can hang out when on break. If mom's fine with it of course.

Another blogtalk radio show tonight with Dr. A and everybody. Let's hope I can have my audio cooperate this time. But if not, I'm sure I'll have a blast in the chatroom anyway like last time. Gosh, everybody in there is just so down to earth! It was amazing! I can't wait for tonight.

3 comments:

30 years from Darling said...

Added you to my blog feeder. It was nice to 'meet' you at the Dr. A show last night.

Peggikaye

Rebecca said...

I DON'T WANT YOU TO LEAVE!!!!
*crawls into a dark depressing despondent closet and despairingly cries into a deep dark depression*

Liz said...

So....what lesson have you learned?? Alway, always listen to your mom!! (And if you share your candy with her, then you'll be sure not to eat too much!!)