Monday, December 17, 2007

Blogging Friends?

I was at the Friends' home last night, and I showed them GruntDoc's Post with a terrific accapella group singing, when to my surprise, Wife Friend grabbed the link, and posted it on her own blog! Right here on blogger.com! I'd post a link to it, but it's really supposed to be a secret blog or something, just for family. It has pictures up there of Navy Nurse and Best Buddy, and of course the Friends. So I'll keep it under the radar.

And here I was thinking that they weren't computer people.

I'm not going to let her see this blog either for the sake of keeping it on the d-l from r-l.

Anyway, I had to crank out a research paper for english class yesterday so that I'd be able to pass the class. My teacher e-mailed me asking for it and telling me that without it, my grade would be a dissappointing 66. Which is not only failing, it's untransferrable. So I hope I did a good enough job with it, and I really hope that the fact that it was over two weeks late won't have that big of an effect.

I already registered for classes next semester, and I'm taking Medical Terminology, Anatomy and Physiology, College Math, and Biology 102. I had already sat down with my mom to set up the schedule, so I hope it'll work out. But if I get a job between now and then, I'll have to re-work everything. It shouldn't be that big of a deal, but I hope it doesn't come to that. On the bright side, if I pass all of my classes this semester, I'll be able to get half price off of my classes next semester. I need to pass all of them, because the more the classes cost, the more I need to pay back to my parents. If I got good enough grades, I'd be able to get a scholarship. I just don't know how to manage my time right.

No comments: