Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Santa in Perspective

And yes, I did spell that right. I spell-checked.

Anyway, I found an interesting piece of paper near the computer this morning. Which isn't that unusual, seeing as about six other people use it. I'm pretty sure the paper is something my little brothers brought home from school. Thankfully, my little brothers are both in High School, so they weren't too heartbroken or disillusioned when reading this.

  • Santa Stats

  • There are currently 78 people named S. Claus living in the US. and one named Kriss Kringle.

  • December is the most popular month for nose jobs.

  • The Weight of Santa's Sleigh if it carried only one beanie baby for every kid on earth would be 333,333 tons

  • The Number of Reindeer required to pull that much weight? 214, 206 (including rudolph)

  • Average Wage of a mall Santa: $11 an hour. With a real beard: $20

  • To deliver his gifts in one night, Santa would have to make 822.6 visits per second, sleighing at 3,000 times the speed of sound.

  • At that speed, Santa and his reindeer would burst into flame instantaneously.

As funny as this is, you have to wonder what kind of Scrooge made up this list. I mean, that last one? Very funny, but very scary thought at the same time. And Santas get paid more if they have a real beard? I guess that's just in case of emergency.

No comments: