Friday, December 21, 2007

Nice break

I just got done watching one of my favorite movies. Indiana Jones . I love the Indiana Jones movies almost as much as the Die Hard ones.

It's the holiday season, and I already had to run some gift intervention. My sister got something for my mom that my brother had already gotten for her. So, I had to tell sis to get something different.

On a school related note, I haven't gotten all of my final grades yet. It scares me. I found out a couple of them, but I'm worried that I'll fail the other two classes that I know I have hanging around.

Math, as you already know was a 77 final grade. And after turning in that research paper, my grade for English was an 86. So, I figure I don't have to do either of those anymore. But Public Speaking and Sociology are still out there. I mean, I should've gotten the grades by now! And when I log into my school account, the transcript page won't show up! So I can't figure out if I pass or fail!

Honestly, I've never been so freaked out in my life.

Anyway, today is Big Brother's B-Day! He'll be 22 I think. Happy Birthday to you Bro! I got him a t-shirt that says "you must've had an extra bowl of stupid this morning" and a six-pack of those huge reeses cups. I think they're like, two or three times the size of regular ones. Anyway, we're having the party tonight.

Tommorrow, we're going to breakfast at our Friends' house, so we'd better not stay up partying all night! (which really, we'd only do if there was a cool movie he got for his birthday.)

No comments: