Friday, December 7, 2007

Time for Another Highlight

If you guys are going to read some of the best medical blogs out there, you'll probably want to take a look at my list over there on the right.

There are some amazing medical blogs out there, and I think I should point out some of the best.

This week, one of my favorites. I get his posts through the mail because I can subscribe to them, and I love it. There's always some cool story or photo from his experiences at work. I mentioned him in the post before this and if you clicked the link to his blog, good job! Bravo for you! You've made a wise decision. Now, I'm going to tell you why he is one of my favorite medical bloggers and why I think that his blog is on my daily list of things to do. (or in this case, blogs to read.)

GruntDoc

For his blog over at gruntdoc.com

This blog is always filled with exciting and interesting news stories, and stories about things that happen when he is at work. You can read about him treating interesting patients, or you can look at crazy unexpected photos of thing he's seen at work and had to treat. This blog is always overflowing with character, and has become one of the blogs on my daily rounds schedule. This is the third blog that I go to every day. I can go there over and over again and even back into the archives and still have new stuff to look at. This is an amazing blog with awesome pictures, stories, and plenty of fun. I always look forward to his posts, and hope that he stays in the medical blogosphere for a long time to come. So go visit him if you haven't already, and take a look around at all the amazing things his site has to offer! Trust me, it's a billion times better than sitting around reading your Merck Manual.

No comments: