Thursday, December 13, 2007

Finals

Tommorrow night at 6:00 is my Public Speaking final. It'll be my last one. I haven't done my research papers for English or Sociology, so I'll probably end up having a bad grade on them. I really wish I didn't procrastinate. Geez, I'm horrible with that. Anyway, if I'm late to my Public Speaking final, I have to do fill in the blank. If I'm later than 15 minutes, I fail. I'm fairly confident that I'll pass Public Speaking. And fairly confident that I'll pass Sociology.

I hope I can hurry up on my Public Speaking exam because there's a dance at 9:00. Big Brother's Hott Friend will be there, and so will Best Buddy and Navy Nurse (they'll probably come together like they've been doing lately). Big Brother is away for the week. He and Dad went to visit Vegas for the week. So that means I have the car and the phone.

I hate cell phones. I have never had a cell phone before, so I don't know how to do anything on this new one that Mom got for me and Big Brother to share. I don't like when he hogs the car, but when he hogs the phone? I'm fine with that. I have no clue how to work it anyway. I can barely operate the cordless ones that we've had at home for awhile. I'm best with the regular old fashioned kind. Y'know what's the most confusing of all though? This Kind. The kind where you see people going "please hold!" or "let me put you through to their office". I have no clue how those work.

I'm sure I'd be fine with them if I knew how to work them. While at the store looking at that cool Toy Kit, I took about 15 minutes figuring out how to work the camera that was on the phone. I finally was able to take a few pictures to show my mom when I got home (I have no clue how to send them from phone to phone)

No comments: