Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas Presents

I got a whole lot of cool stuff

Wanna know what it all is? Too bad, I'm telling you anyway.

  • A Gigantic anatomy book. With posters.
  • Mr. Bean's Holiday
  • Hope Floats
  • A Harmonica
  • Die Hard (every movie so far except for Live Free and Die Hard)
  • Cookies (my favorite ones)
  • Pixar collection of Short Films.
  • Card Trick book.

Finally, a stethescope and a cell phone. The stethescope works fine, and it's pretty nice. I've been listening to everything I can find (and everyone). And the cell phone started ringing inside the box. It was sorta creepy. All of the sudden, this box next to me starts ringing like that cell phone that the t-rex thing ate in Jurrassic Park III. Anyway, it was pretty neat. Now I have all of the stuff that will keep me busy for the next few weeks.

Also, I got a book in the mail that I ordered on How to get Into Medical School. It has common questions that could be asked of you from interviewers. I hate interviews, so I honestly think that this will help me to be prepared when people ask me my least favorite question: Tell me about yourself.

No comments: