Wednesday, December 12, 2007

What I want for Christmas

  • Live Free or Die Hard- This is an awesome movie filled with car chases, explosions, and awesome fight scenes. I love this movie. It is the kind of movie that Dad and I love to sit and watch together. It's better definetly better than the one with Samuel L Jackson. I mean, that one is good, but this one is so much better. Close to the action quality of the first one.
  • This is something I saw while shopping for christmas presents. It's just a little kid med kit, but the things it comes with are hilarious. It has what usual playsets have, like a stethescope that makes a heartbeat sound, blood pressure cuff and gauge, a working flashlight, thermometer, syringe, otoscope, but it also has -get this- an on call beeper! How great is that? And the beeper has flashing lights and sounds so that you can pretend you're a real doctor.
  • MacGyver Final Season. I have all the other ones. MacGyver is amazing. If you have no clue who it is, shame on you.
  • I want some sheet music for my keyboard, and maybe a real piano.
  • I think that everyone needs a pool table, and a hockey dome game, and an air-hockey table, and a dartboard.
  • I've needed a new harmonica since I left mine in my jean pocket and then did laundrey.
  • An iPod... I really do need one. I need a place other than my flashdrive to keep all the songs I like. David Bowie and Queen get lonely in my usb flashdrive.
  • Tic-Tacs are always wonderful to get me. I love them.
  • Girly stuff. I love girly stuff. I do. I pretend I don't, but honestly? I can't get enough body wash, lip gloss, and good smelling stuff like that.

There are more things, but they're things that I know I'm already getting. I'm looking forward to a good christmas.

No comments: